This site uses affiliate links. Links to products and services in this post may earn me a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping to make this site possible!
Life is rough. We have our good times, certainly, but we also have times like I’m assuming you’re experiencing right now. Times where we’re feeling the need for some self care, and looking for a sign that everything will be okay. Quotes can help us in those times.
Disclaimer: Inspirational quotes are not a substitute for mental health treatment. I’m a blogger with a tendency toward optimism, not a professional therapist. I hope these quotes will encourage you, but if you are dealing with persistent anxiety, depression, or other mental health struggles, please seek professional resources if they are available to you. Here are some general tips for dealing with anxiety and depression.
With that said, let’s look at some encouraging quotes for everyday life.
Inspirational Quotes About Change
If you’re looking for everything will be okay quotes, chances are you’re experiencing some sort of change, and looking for some reassurance.
The changes you’re facing may be uncomfortable, and come with uncertainty, as change often does.
Here are some encouraging words to remind you that things will be okay.
1. “Someday you will meet the happiest version of you, and it will be worth it.” – Author Unknown
2. “What is coming is better than what is gone.” – Arabic Proverb
3. “‘Everything will be alright’ does not mean everything will stay the same.” – Author Unknown
4. “Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well.” – Jack Kornfield
5. “What feels like the end is often the beginning.” – Author Unknown
6. “That is one good thing about this world…there are always sure to be more springs.” – L.M. Montgomery
7. “Keep going. No matter how stuck you feel. No matter how bad things are right now. No matter how many days you’ve spent crying. No matter how hopeless and depressed you feel. No matter how many days you’ve spent wishing things were different. I promise you won’t feel this way forever. Keep going.“ – Author Unknown
8. “Don’t be afraid of change. You may lose something good, but you may gain something better.” – Author Unknown
Inspiring Quotes About Resilience
Some everything will be okay quotes aren’t about the future magically working itself out, but about your own inner strength and ability to make it through to a brighter future.
Here are some encouraging quotes about inner strength and resilience.
9. “You will not always be strong but you can always be brave.” – Beau Taplin
10. “I hope you know you’re capable and brave and significant, even when it feels like you’re not.” – Author Unknown
11. “These things will be hard to do, but you can do hard things.” – Glennon Doyle
12. “But my darling, there’s no such thing as the light at the end of the tunnel. You must realize that you are the light.” – Evan Sanders
13. “Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways.” – Glennon Doyle
14. “You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.” – Timber Hawkeye
15. “There is freedom waiting for you,
On the breezes of the sky,
And you ask ‘What if I fall?’
Oh but my darling,
What if you fly?”
– Erin Hanson
16. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
Everything Will Be Okay: Quotes about Persistence
Sometimes, we don’t see the proof that everything will be okay until we’ve pushed through to the other side.
Here are some quotes about having perseverance in the face of adversity, and choosing to believe that there are good times ahead.
17. “You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.” – Tom Hiddleston
18. “Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.” – Roy T. Bennett
19. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
21. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
22. “Every day brings a chance to live free of regret and with as much joy, fun, and laughter as you can stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
Encouraging Quotes About Healing
If you need healing, be it of a physical, emotional, or spiritual nature, here are some words to encourage you on your healing journey.
23. “My darling,
You are only human,
and you are allowed to make mistakes.
You are allowed to fall apart sometimes.
You are allowed to hurt and feel pain too much.
You are allowed to ache and get jealous.
Be easy on yourself, and let yourself grow.
Let yourself learn.
Let yourself be.
You are only human,
and you are allowed to make mistakes.”
– Nikita Gill
Pssst. If the power of words really does it for you, try these affirming statements for healing!
24. “Healing comes in waves
and maybe today
the wave hits the rocks
and that’s ok,
that’s ok, darling
you are still healing
you are still healing.”
– Ijeoma Umebinyuo
25. “Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness yet still become something beautiful.” – Beau Taplin
26. “Everything heals. Your body heals. Your heart heals. The mind heals. Wounds heal. Your soul repairs itself. Your happiness is always going to come back. Bad times don’t last.” – Author Unknown
Reassuring Everything Will Be Okay Quotes
And now, here are some general everything will be okay quotes to reassure and encourage you.
Tip! To add some inspiration to the start of your day, you can save some of these quotes and reflect on them as part of your morning routine!
27. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
28. “Not to spoil the ending, but everything is going to be okay.” – Author Unknown
29. “Nothing is permanent. Don’t stress yourself too much. Because no matter how the bad situation is, it will change.” – Author Unknown
30. “Don’t worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright.” – Bob Marley
31. “Now close your eyes and please understand that you are still young, and the universe is endless, and somehow, everything will be okay.” – Author Unknown
32. “Nothing in this world is permanent, not even our troubles.” – Charlie Chaplin
33. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” – Robert Frost
And now, I’ll leave you with my own everything will be okay quote:
Everything Is Going To Be Okay…
Every low point I’ve ever been at has been temporary.
There is always room for more joy, more hope, more beauty, as long as you keep going.
I wish you the most beautiful of futures, but I hope you find peace and joy amidst the ups and downs of the here and now.
If you find quotes comforting, you might get something out of saying affirmations!
Do you get more stressed out on Mondays? Here are some affirmations to help you start the week with a positive mindset!
Pssst. Capitalism got you down?
Know of any more encouraging quotes? Leave them in the comments below to keep the inspiration going! <3