This site uses affiliate links. Links to products and services in this post may earn me a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping to make this site possible!
Affirmations for crystals can help you give your intentions a physical representation; something to focus on as you practice mindfulness. In this post, you’ll find affirmations for clear quartz, rose quartz affirmations, amethyst affirmations, and more!
This is by no means an exhaustive list of available crystals. There are over two dozen varieties of quartz crystals alone!
These are just some of the most popular crystals to meditate with and set intentions on.
In this post, we’ll explore what each crystal represents, and how to use them mindfully while saying affirmations.
How to Use Affirmations for Crystals
Using affirmations for crystals doesn’t look a whole lot different from using affirmations on their own.
It’s just that with the crystal, you can focus on the image, or the feeling of the stone in your palm, and assign the value of those affirmations to that physical form.
Hold the crystal in your hand, or set it in front of you.
Or, if you don’t have crystals, bring up a photo of one and focus on the image.
Say (or sign) the affirmation (or, if you’re in public, in your head).
Repeat as necessary until the words have registered.
Saying affirmations can feel a bit silly sometimes, so it may take a few repetitions to internalize it.
I tend to say each affirmation three times, to make sure I’m really focusing on the words by the end.
Pssst. New to affirmations? Check out these tips on how to use them effectively.
From there, you can keep the crystal(s) with you as a physical reminder of the affirmations you’ve meditated on.
Now, before we jump into these affirmations for crystals, let’s look at the big question: Is there a point to all this?
Are Crystals Real?
Well, of course crystals are real, but do they hold any “magical”, “healing” properties?
I couldn’t tell ya! While I used to be something of a new age enthusiast, I have my doubts at this point.
Personally, I believe in the power of the human mind, and that, regardless of any hypothetical properties, crystals can be a useful tool to help us feel empowered.
For instance, holding a crystal and meditating on a healing affirmation can create a placebo effect, where our bodies may feel empowered to work harder at healing us.
So, whether you believe in the mystical properties of crystals, or the meditative abilities of the human mind, these affirmations for crystals can be a source of inspiration and healing.
Let’s start with what is arguably the most well-known crystal: the rose quartz.
Rose Quartz Affirmations for Love
What Does Rose Quartz Represent?
The rose quartz crystal represents love, in all its forms.
Compassion, kindness, and unconditional love are all traits that are symbolized by the rose quartz.
Hold a rose quartz in your hand, or focus on an image of one, and repeat whichever affirmations resonate with you.
Self Love Rose Quartz Affirmations
- I love myself, and know that I deserve love.
- I have compassion for myself, and refuse to judge myself too harshly.
- Even when I make mistakes, I love myself enough to forgive myself and move on.
Platonic Love Rose Quartz Affirmations
- I love my family and friends and wish them lives full of happiness and contentment.
- Even when conflict arises between me and my loved ones, I keep love for them in my heart.
- My lovingkindness extends to those I don’t even know.
Romantic Love Rose Quartz Affirmations
- My commitment to progressing on my own life journey is the best thing I can do for my current and/or future partner(s).
- I am whole on my own, but I welcome the joy that comes in sharing life with another person.
- I seek to understand and love my partner(s) as they are.
What Does Amethyst Represent?
The amethyst is a very popular and soothing crystal. It is said to enhance intuition, calm the mind, and even protect against nightmares and insomnia.
Amethysts are one of the most spiritual stones. Whether you’re drawn to spirituality or not, you can focus on an amethyst while affirming your own intuition.
Amethyst Affirmations for Intuition
- I trust myself to recognize when I am being led by intuition vs. internal bias.
- The more I pay attention to my intuition, the better I get at recognizing it.
- “Gut feelings” are a natural human trait; I trust mine to do their job.
- I will not let my wisdom be swayed by what I want, or what I fear; my intuition is what guides me.
- Intuition is a calm knowledge. Anxiety is an aimless worrying. I’m learning to recognize the difference between the two.
Amethyst Affirmations for Anxiety
- Breathe in. Breathe out. I’m going to be okay.
- I am sending all my worries out of my mind, and into this crystal.
- I’ve survived 100% of my most anxious days so far. I’ll get through this one, too.
- Everything is temporary, including my anxiety. It will pass.
- I can turn to others for support when I need it.
Black Tourmaline Affirmation Ideas
Black Tourmaline Meaning
Black tourmaline has long been hailed as a protective stone.
Whether it be the superstition that it will protect you from outward harm, or protection against your own negativity, black tourmaline is a go-to for soothing nerves.
Black Tourmaline Affirmation Ideas for Combating Negativity
- I allow myself to experience painful emotions, but I refuse to be consumed by them.
- I can honor my pain without wallowing in it.
- There’s nothing wrong with feeling down, but that is not my natural state.
- I don’t have to absorb other people’s emotions – their negativity does not have to become my negativity.
- I can handle criticism and conflict without letting it ruin my entire day/week/life.
Black Tourmaline Affirmation Ideas for Protection
- I am safe. I’m not in any immediate danger; I’ll be okay.
- There are always going to be people who will support me if I need help.
- If I’m really worried for my safety and wellbeing, I can make use of the resources available to me.
- Most of the things I’m worrying about will likely never come to pass.
- No matter what happens, I believe in my own resilience.
Carnelian Stone Meaning
Carnelian represents vitality. It is said to be very energetic, instilling passion and confidence while limiting stress.
It’s meant to inspire your creativity and self-esteem, which makes it a great choice for artistic people looking to use affirmations for crystals.
Carnelian Affirmations for Creativity
- There is art in me that no one else can create.
- It is my nature to bring beauty to the world.
- It’s okay to create just for fun; I don’t have to pressure myself to make something award-worthy.
Carnelian Affirmations for Confidence
- The more I put myself out there, the more I prove to myself that I’ve got this!
- I am capable, valuable, and inherently worthy of love.
- Confidence is choosing to believe in yourself. I’m making that choice.
Carnelian Affirmations for Energy
- My passion inspires me to persevere.
- I’m excited to see what life brings!
- Every morning when I wake up, I imbue myself with vitality.
Affirmations for Clear Quartz
Clear Quartz Crystal Meaning
Clear quartz, also called crystal quartz, is known as an amplifier – meaning it is meant to amplify the energy of whatever it interacts with. It’s like a super boost to other crystals, or your own thoughts and intentions.
Manifestation and clarity are also associated with the clear quartz, as well as feelings of brightness and general positivity.
Positive Affirmations for Clear Quartz
- There is always potential for brighter days ahead.
- I can acknowledge my pain without losing sight of joy.
- Whenever I can, I choose to look on the bright side.
Manifestation Affirmations for Clear Quartz
- I am working toward my dreams. The results are sure to follow.
- The more I focus on my goals, the closer I get to achieving them.
- In setting clear intentions and working toward them, I manifest my ideal life.
Clarity Affirmations for Clear Quartz
- I trust that the answers I need will come to me in time.
- My mind is capable of interpreting data and coming to its own conclusions.
- I’m setting aside distractions like fear about the future, and instead focusing on what is actually right in front of me.
Green Aventurine Affirmations
Green Aventurine Crystal Meaning
Known as “the stone of opportunity”, green aventurine is believed by many to be a very lucky stone.
But for those who don’t believe in luck, green aventurine symbolizes plenty of other appealing things!
Comfort, balance, and healing are all associated with this soothing green stone.
Comforting Green Aventurine Affirmations
- I am okay. I’ll continue to be okay.
- There is always reason for hope, if I look for it.
- I take time to really care for myself when I need to.
Green Aventurine Affirmations for Healing
- I am taking care of myself – body, mind, and soul. I take note of my needs and I honor them.
- My body and mind are fighting for me each and every day; I’m grateful for that.
- I honor myself by ensuring that I am not doing anything to block my own healing.
Green Aventurine Affirmations for Balance
- With each breath, I grow more steady, more balanced, more whole.
- I do not let anything take up more time or energy in my life than it needs to.
- I create balance in my life by organizing my goals and priorities appropriately.
What Does Hematite Represent?
Hematite is meant to be a very grounding stone. And, like black tourmaline, it’s said to have protective properties.
It is also said to bring bravery to anyone who needs to stand up for themselves.
Hematite Affirmations for Grounding
- I breathe in, and I breathe out, releasing fear and taking in peace with each breath.
- Out of my head and into the present – I am safe here. I will be okay.
- I will not waste time worrying about what might happen. I’m here, now. I’m okay.
- I am only this moment. The past has passed, the future isn’t here yet. I am only this moment.
- I am part of the earth. (Name things that you notice with your senses – scents, sights, smells, sounds, etc.)
Hematite Affirmations for Bravery
- I know my worth, and I will defend it when necessary.
- Bravery is learned by doing, and I am willing to learn it.
- It’s okay if people don’t like me. I won’t let that keep me from standing up for myself.
- Even if I shake, I will stand up for myself when I need to.
- I can do hard things.
Lapis Lazuli Affirmations
What Does Lapis Lazuli Represent?
Lapis lazuli represents wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and truth.
It is said that lapis lazuli can help you connect to your inner wisdom and ability to determine the truth.
It is also said to expand your mental capacity, which could make it useful when studying or taking in new information.
Lapis Lazuli Affirmations for Wisdom
- I learn from my life experiences, and gain valuable wisdom along the way.
- I have an inner wisdom that can guide me through the tough decisions in life.
- I’m wise enough to know that I don’t have all the answers – and that’s okay.
- I trust myself to know what is right for me.
- I prioritize inner growth, abandoning immaturity as I move towards wisdom.
Lapis Lazuli Affirmations for Studying
- I am focused on the subject at hand.
- I am choosing to make learning a priority right now.
- My curiosity makes it easy for me to take in new information.
- I absorb information like a sponge. I love learning.
- My worth is not tied to my academic success.
Blue Sodalite Affirmations
Blue Sodalite Meaning
Similar in appearance to lapis lazuli, blue sodalite is sometimes referred to as “the logic stone”.
It is said that blue sodalite can bring about clarity and encourage rationality, as well as aid in the expression of emotions.
Blue Sodalite Affirmations for Expressing Emotion
- It is okay for me to show emotions – even the painful ones.
- I give myself permission to cry when I need to.
- I embrace my emotions and express them with openness and acceptance.
Blue Sodalite Affirmations for Clarity of Thought
- I don’t have to be sure right away. It is okay for me to take my time with this.
- I seek input from trustworthy sources as I gather my thoughts.
- I trust that whatever decision I make, I can handle the resulting outcome.
Blue Sodalite Affirmations for Rationality
- I do not jump to conclusions – I evaluate the details and arrive at the logical conclusion.
- My emotions will not interfere with my rationality. I can hold space for my feelings without letting them sway me.
- I can handle difficult truths.
Tiger’s Eye Affirmations
Tiger’s Eye Stone Meaning
Like the animal it was named after, tiger’s eye symbolizes courage, power, and inner strength.
It is said to help people build a sense of self-worth, and an assurance that they can cope with whatever life throws at them.
Tiger’s Eye Affirmations for Inner Strength
- I have the capacity to endure whatever struggles I face.
- I am so much stronger than I realize.
- No matter how many times I fall down, I will keep getting back up.
- I’ve made it this far, so I know I can keep going.
- I am capable. I can do this.
Tiger’s Eye Affirmations for Self-Worth
- I don’t have to earn my worth.
- Nothing outside of myself determines my worth.
- I am inherently worthy of love and respect.
- I will not forget my own worth, even in the face of criticism.
- There is nothing I can do to lose my inherent worth and dignity as a human being.
Crystals can be a great tool to help ground us and keep us in the present moment.
Using affirmations for crystals can assign them even more meaning and symbolism, and trick our minds into thinking more positively.
You can carry a crystal around in your pocket, or wear a piece of jewelry that contains the crystal you want to focus on.
Then, by assigning a particular affirmation (or set of affirmations) to it, you can use it whenever needed!
I like to carry green aventurine or amethyst with me when I’m going through periods of intense anxiety.
Whenever I start to get overwhelmed, I hold the crystal for a bit.
I remind myself to slow down, breathe, and that I’m stronger than I think I am.
Remember that the power is in you (pardon the cheese).
You give meaning to the crystals, you bring focus to the affirmations.
Affirmations for crystals are just a tool. If you lose a crystal or forget an affirmation, you’re not lost without them!
The idea isn’t to become dependent on crystals to cope with stress, or to feel lucky, or whathaveyou.
The idea is to build your own confidence, with the crystals acting as a reinforcement to your inherent resilience.
You don’t need the feather to fly!
Thirsty for more affirmations? I’ve got some for perfectionists, artists, dealing with Mondays and anger – and more!
Maybe affirmations don’t do it for you. That’s okay! Here are 13 other things you can try if you want to liven up your life.
Do you have a favorite crystal? What does it represent, and how has it helped you?
Can you think of any other affirmations for crystals listed here, or for crystals that weren’t mentioned?
Share your thoughts in the comments below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️