This site uses affiliate links. Links to products and services in this post may earn me a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping to make this site possible!
New job? Moving house? Starting a new relationship? Whatever new thing you’re facing, this post is full of inspiring affirmations for new beginnings.
To get you hyped for a new start, here’s one of all-time favorite songs for new beginnings:
(It sounds like…)
Ahh. I love blasting that at full volume whenever I’m starting something new.
I can’t tell you how many barely-moved-into apartments have echoed with that tune as I unpack.
Anyway, moving on…
If you’re new to using affirmations, here’s a quick guide for how to get the most out of them.
And now… let’s start affirming!
Affirmations for New Beginnings in Love
Whether you’re entering a new relationship, or a new stage in a current relationship, here are some affirmations for new beginnings in love.
- I am excited to discover where me and my partner(s) will go from here!
- I’m committing to being open and honest with my partner(s) throughout this journey we have together.
- I deserve love and support from my partner(s).
- I’m committing to love and support my partner(s) to the best of my ability.
- I will not force this to last longer than is healthy for anyone involved.
- I’m going to cherish every moment I have with my partner(s).
- Though I’m excited to be with my partner(s), I know my worth doesn’t come from them – or anything outside of myself.
Affirmations for New Beginnings in Career
Congratulations on the new job! 🥳
Or, what was that? You got promoted?!
Whatever the case may be, here are some new job affirmations to psych you up for the next step in your career!
- I have earned this!
- I deserve to be here.
- I’m capable of excelling in this opportunity.
- I accept that I’ll probably make mistakes as I adjust to this new position, and I embrace the learning curve.
- I give myself permission to reach out for support and mentorship when I need it.
- I’m dedicated to this new opportunity and will give it my best.
- I deserve to celebrate this achievement with people who support me.
New Home Affirmations
Moving house can be exciting – or stressful. (Often both!)
However you’re feeling about this next big step in your life, here are some affirmations for moving to a new home and/or city.
- I am pouring my heart into this place and making it Home.
- I’m excited to explore my new surroundings!
- I’m excited to [find/create] specific parts of this [city/home] to create a new routine in.
- Though it may be new at first, if I give it time, this place will start to feel like home.
- I am committed to honoring myself and my new home by keeping it clean and welcoming.
- I look forward to future gatherings with family and/or friends in this new home.
- However long I’m here, I will allow myself to settle into this space and create an environment I can thrive in.
General Affirmations for New Beginnings
New beginnings can come in so many different forms!
Here are some general affirmations for whatever new beginning you’re stepping into.
- I release the past so that I can step forward into this new beginning.
- There are people who are here to support me as I adjust to this new beginning.
- There is always an adjustment period when starting something new, but I’ll get through it sooner than I think.
- I welcome this change and the opportunity it presents me to grow as a person.
- I deserve to experience whatever joy I can derive from this change.
- However long this next phase of my life lasts, I will make the most of it.
- I’m stepping into this new beginning with confidence, knowing I am capable of handling whatever awaits me on this path.
You’ve Got This!
Be proud of yourself for taking this new step.
New things can be scary, but you’ve totally got this!
I hope you’ll move forward with the confidence that you’re gonna rock this next chapter of your life!
Feeling a little anxious about your New Thing? Here are some comforting quotes to assure you that everything will be okay.
Starting something new is a great time to get other areas of your life in order. Here’s how to do that in just one week!
What new beginning are you stepping into right now? Celebrate and hype each other up in the comments below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️