This site uses affiliate links. Links to products and services in this post may earn me a small commission if you choose to make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for helping to make this site possible!
Integrity affirmations are a great way to help us remember to stick to our personal values.
In this post, we’ll keep it short and sweet. First, we’ll answer the question, “What is integrity?”
Then, we’ll list 27 positive affirmations for integrity, so you can empower yourself to do what you know is right.
Let’s dive right in!
What Is Integrity?
Integrity is defined as being honest and having a strong sense of morals.
It’s knowing your personal values and sticking to them, even when it’s hard.
Integrity is essential for maintaining healthy relationships with others… and with yourself!
When you know you’re living by your values, it strengthens your self-esteem.
Integrity also shows up in the workplace, or when seeking an education.
It’s what helps us do honest work, to avoid cheating, and to accept responsibility when we fail.
Sometimes, we can lose sight of our integrity when we think it might make things more difficult for us.
It can be tempting to take the easy way out.
We might cover up a mistake rather than take responsibility for it.
Or do something we know damn well is harmful for ourselves or others, just because it feels good in the moment.
At times when integrity doesn’t come easily, it can be helpful to use some affirmations to remind us how important those qualities are to us.
So, here are some positive affirmations for integrity.
New to using affirmations? Check out this quick guide to get started!
Positive Affirmations for Integrity
- I am dedicated to honesty, responsibility, compassion, and fairness.
- Nothing is worth compromising my integrity.
- If I want to be a good leader, I must demonstrate integrity.
- Whatever I think lying might get me, I know it is not worth abandoning my integrity.
- Other people’s lack of integrity is not an excuse for me to abandon my own.
- I behave in ways that are consistent with honor, honesty, and basic ethics.
- Integrity isn’t doing what someone else says is right, but what I feel is right according to my own values.
- I forgive myself when I am not true to my integrity.
- I am sincere. I am virtuous. I am honest.
Integrity Affirmations for Personal Values
- I will not compromise my values for anyone or anything.
- My personal values are more important than temporary satisfaction.
- True satisfaction comes from doing what I know is right.
- I choose to do what is right, not what is easy.
- When I prioritize my personal values, I am truly being the kind of person I want to be.
- If I want to work towards my overall well-being, I must prioritize integrity.
- Being true to my personal values is a key part of being true to myself.
- Neglecting my values only hurts me in the end; I choose not to hurt myself!
- My personal values are non-negotiable.
Positive Affirmations for Integrity at Work & School
- I will remain true to my commitments as long as I am able.
- I choose to see everything as a learning opportunity, so I don’t feel unnecessary pressure that might tempt me away from integrity.
- I own up to my mistakes, and do my best to correct them.
- Sometimes, having integrity means asking for help when I need it, rather than letting my ego convince me to go it alone.
- I will be honest with myself (and others) about how much work I can reasonably take on.
- The quality of my work is a reflection of my integrity.
- I will demonstrate integrity, even if some of my colleagues/classmates don’t.
- I approach my work/studies with virtue and sincerity.
- Having integrity will always be more important than getting ahead in my career/education.
Create Your Own Integrity Affirmations
Hopefully some of the above affirmations resonated with you, but if not, you can always make your own!
To affirm your integrity, create phrases you can say that emphasize ethical living (whatever that means for you).
Aim for simple sentences that remind you of the kind of person you want to be, like:
I am patient. I am kind.
I may not be a member of the Christian faith, but I find value in turning a few Bible verses into my own positive affirmations for integrity.
For example, I take 1 Corinthians 13 and replace “love is” with “I am”, as a way of reinforcing my personal values.
If that resonates with you, feel free to save and print the affirmation poster below!
Maybe you’ll find inspiration for your own integrity affirmations in a song, or a poem, or piece of religious literature, or a movie quote, or something completely unexpected!
May we all grow to have a little more integrity with each passing day. ❤️
It takes self discipline to stick to your integrity. Here are some affirmations for self discipline, and here’s a look at how self discipline is a form of self love.
A good way to demonstrate integrity is to become a volunteer! Here’s a list of different types of volunteerism that will help you live your values.
Can you think of any other positive affirmations for integrity?
Share some inspiration in the comments below! ⬇️⬇️⬇️